Spot On Veterinary Hospital & Hotel is open and here to meet all of your pet care needs! As trained medical professionals, we are well equipped to maintain an extremely sanitary environment within our walls, as you already know.
There is much misinformation circulating and we are committed to bringing you the most up to date, accurate and highly educated information possible and will continue to do so. Veterinarians are often the first line of defense for the government and private industry in diagnosing, educating and containing disease as they are multi-species doctors highly trained in communicable disease.
If your pet isn’t feeling well, the last thing we want is for you to avoid bringing them to the vet! We have many options available to ensure that you are able to get your pets the care they need.
- We are now offering Veterinary Telemedicine Consults: For more information click HERE.
- Wait in your car: We are now implementing curbside drop off for all services. Call our front desk at 203-973-7768 when you arrive and we will come outside to take your pet into the building. The veterinarian will call you by phone to discuss your concerns & formulate a treatment plan.
- Drop off for the Day: drop off your pet for the day and pick up when the appointment or services are complete
- Valet service: For those of you who are not aware, we also have our Spot On Valet at the ready to transport your pets from your home to Spot On and back again. We are offering a discount during this time to ensure if your pets need to see us, we can help facilitate that for you!
- Take care of preventive care now: Lastly, if your pet is coming due for wellness care and vaccines in the upcoming months, our Doctors have confirmed that it is safer to have the care done early, rather than letting those services expire, which can put your pet’s health at significant risk. If you are concerned about being able to visit us in the upcoming months we are happy to accommodate you now.
- Be prepared with Rx refills and pet food: Ask us today to refill your pet’s medication or to pick up a supply of pet food. We can also mail prescriptions directly to your house.
We thank you for your patience during this time as we work tirelessly to keep our family and yours as healthy as possible!